Mercy's Shaw Heart and Vascular Center is state-of-the-art, providing innovative medical care combined with personalized service from our team of highly-trained medical professionals. Shaw Heart offers comprehensive services from diagnostic procedures to non-surgical interventions and cardiac rehabilitation.
Patients across the region put their trust in us to deliver world-class care right here at home. Shaw Heart's national Accreditation for Cardiovascular Excellence is a strong warranty that our services meet the highest possible standards of care.
Why Choose Mercy's Shaw Heart Center?
- Personalized Care
- At Shaw Heart, we put patients first
- We provide personalized care to each of our patients
- World-class Services
- Shaw Heart is among top U.S. facilities certified by the national Accreditation for Cardiovascular Excellence (ACE)
- Advanced imaging and diagnostics
- Including Electrophysiology Studies that pinpoint the source of irregular heartbeats
- Around-the-clock emergency and inpatient care
- Use of angioplasty (Percutaneous Coronary Intervention, PCI) to treat a wide range of heart diseases and conditions
- Advanced treatments for heart attack patients
- Minimally invasive interventional options
- Innovative procedures include angioplasty to restore circulation to extremities to avoid amputation typically among diabetics
- Our cardiac rehabilitation team includes all the experts needed to meet your needs and help oversee your return to health
- Experienced Medical Team
- Our medical team is experienced and highly-skilled
- Lead members of our team are board certified in multiple disciplines
- We have a relentless focus on quality, efficiency and patient safety
- Meeting Our Community Needs
- We continue to expand our services at Shaw Heart to meet the community's growing needs
Providing cutting-edge, personalized care...close to home.